1. Be sure to arrive at least 15 minutes early for your first class at Beatbike. We are located on the second floor, above Starbucks, on the corner of Ventura and Yolanda. You may use the free underground parking off Yolanda and take the elevator or stairs to the second floor!
2. Bring socks & lots of water! We provide complimentary spin shoes and towels for every rider. Socks and bottled water are also available for purchase should you forget to bring your own!
4. Wear active, form fitted clothing -- we are going to get sweaty in there! Loose, thick cottons will weigh you down while you're trying to get in the groove!
3. When you arrive, we will greet you at the front door for a tour of our facility and custom bike fitting! Don't be afraid to ask questions along the way, we want you to have a perfect first experience!
4. If you are sensitive to loud music, we welcome you to grab some earplug at the font desk before you head in! The tunes are always rockin' in The Amphitheatre!
We have three membership options, ranging from $69/month to $139/month. All memberhips are auto-debit each month and have a 3-month minimum contract. Memberships can be cancelled anytime via email after the 3-month contract has ended.
Not only do we have restrooms but we have fully stocked showers and changing rooms!
All of our bikes accommodate SPD cleats, and we have 10 bikes with LOOK compatibility! Don’t know what a cleat is? No worries! We have you covered with free clip-in shoes for every ride and informative staff that can help you with clipping into the bikes. For safety reasons, and to give you the best ride possible, we do not allow tennis shoes. We have SPD shoes and cleats available for purchase if you would prefer to bring a new pair home after your ride!
Our team of instructors, reception, and tech team are all trained to help set you up in a jiff! Upon your first visit, you will also receive a “Fit Card” with your bike settings in writing so that you remember them the next time you come in and ride.
Children under the age of 14 are not permitted to create accounts or attend classes at Beatbike. Children between the ages of 14-17 must create their accounts in-store, and have an underage waiver signed by a parent or guardian prior to registering for classes.
You may register online, or in person at Beatbike. Registering online allows you to secure your bike in advance and makes checking in fast and easy.
Music is integral to the beatbike experience; however, we have earplugs at the front desk if necessary.
Beatbike is your go-to when it comes to cutting edge technology. Each bike is outfitted with a personal on-board console that measures wattage, RPM and calories. In addition, our classes utilize optional racing software; you can gauge how hard you are working in comparison to the rest of the class, and can even track your progress overtime by logging into your online account.
It’s all up to you! You can use the console to guide your ride, or if numbers aren’t your thing, just close your eyes and ride the sound. You also have the option to opt-in or out of the racing software when you register.
We have an expansive outdoor patio with lounge seating for you to soak up the LA sites and surf the web on our complimentary wi-fi.
Our juice bar features 'Juice Served Here' pressed juices. All juices are 100% raw & organic. Have one, two, three or try the cleanse! Your taste buds and body will thank you.
Our beautiful facility is the perfect place to host your next birthday party, corporate event, or team outing! We have a large outdoor patio for live music or a seated meal, four big screen TV’s for presentations or funny videos, a juice bar for quick bites or evening coktails and a room full of bikes at your disposal!
Indoor cycling is a safe workout that many pregnant women engage in well into the later months of pregnancy, however we encourage your to consult you physician before attending Beatbike classes.
We recommend that you wear sweat wicking clothing. No sauna suits.